Book ahead or at the door
We’re kicking off the spooky season with a fun-filled Haunted House at Lawson Heights Mall. Grab your little goblins and ghouls and treat yourself to a (social distanced) Haunted House fit for the whole family. It’s spooky but not too scary. Find us next to Quarks every weekend leading up to Halloween.
Children: $8.50 (Children two years of age and younger are free)
Transactions are subject to taxes and processing fees.
Please follow all shopping centre guidelines when visiting Saskatoon Fun’s Haunted House at Lawson Heights Mall.
Following Provincial guidelines, all ticketed events are restricted to fully immunized guests effective October 1. Proof of vaccination or negative test + government issued ID required. Children under the age of 12 are exempt from the proof of vaccination or negative test requirement and must be accompanied by a fully immunized parent or guardian. For more information, please visit Saskatchewan.ca/COVID19
• All attendees 12 years old or older must provide proof of vaccination or negative test + government issued ID required
• Children under the age of 12 do not need to provide proof of vaccination; however, they do need to provide government issued ID (this can be a health card, passport, etc)
• At this time, there are three ways people can confirm their proof of vaccination or negative test:
1. Show their immunization card
2. Provide their QR code for scanning (this has been temporarily postponed due to a data breach bit it appears that they’re pushing to get this ready for Friday). If you need, I have a couple tablets that you could use. They were purchased before I started here but I can see if they would work.
3. Provide their eHealth confirmation/declaration of a negative test within 72 hours.